Business account manager/ Customer relations manager
WEX Europe Services, owner of the ESSO CARD ™ fuel card portfolio, is one of Europe’s largest providers of fuel cards. We provide small, medium and large companies across Europe.
Our goal is to redefine the ESSOCARD ™ fuel card and service network in Europe. We offer our customers access to a range of fuel cards, as well as outstanding software tools, reports and services that help vehicle users and fleet managers make their working day easier, optimize accounting processes and promote business success. We are always looking for new employees to join our growing team. We value intelligent, ambitious people with the knowledge; experience and energy that help us achieve our visions. They should bring a positive, engaging attitude and see each day as an opportunity to do something new and be successful.
For our team at our Ronse office in Belgium we are looking for a “Customer Account Manager”.
You are responsible as a “Customer Account Manager” for the support and expansion of a defined and existing customer portfolio. Their main task is the permanent safeguarding and maximization of existing fuel volume, sales and customer loyalty. Since WEX Europe Services is constantly expanding its range of products and services, it is the task of the customer account manager to proactively contact his customers by telephone and inform you about these extensions and new developments. The goal is to sell our customers further products and services in order to expand their fuel volume, sales and customer loyalty.
- You manage a defined customer portfolio in the UK B2B area
- You will proactively sell new products and services from WEX Europe Services to existing customers by telephone as part of the agreed objectives.
- Maintain and increase existing fuel volumes, sales and the sale of additional services to achieve agreed targets.
- They help your customers to make their business even more successful, through regular and efficient telephone advice and support.
- You answer customer requests, which reach us via various communication channels and use them on a sales basis.
- Maintain existing records and create new ones in our modern CRM system
- You ensure daily that all recalls and maintenance calls are processed.
- Working closely with the international sales & marketing team
- Collaborate with the Customer Service Team “Help Desk” to solve customer problems, improve or implement processes.
- Increasing your knowledge in the area of existing, fuel card solutions and filling stations networks and advise new and existing customers in order to find the best and efficient solution and to improve their business success.
- Happy to take care of existing customers by telephone, maximise customers spend and to ensure they continue as a customer long-term
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written, strong negotiation skills and very conclusiveness.
- You are professional and confident on the phone.
- You are confident in your business and know how to sell successfully.
- You already have experience in sales or account management in a B2B environment.
- You have had a proven success in customer care and the achievement of agreed targets
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- You are organised and motivate yourself very well on a daily basis.
- You are a team player
- You are reliable, loyal and resilient.
We offer you
- A safe and attractive workplace in a motivated team
- An attractive basic salary with the possibility to increase this by your sales performance with commission. Starting salary 1900 Euros
- Fantastic working hours: Monday – Friday (NO weekends) from 08:30 to 17:00
- An intensive service, product and system training
- Generous holiday allowance, plus bank holiday
- The ability to expand your existing skills to take your career to the next level
We are encouraged to play an active role in your personal and professional development. For this, we provide you with a wide range of training and further training opportunities to support you on your way.
For further information please visit our website www.wexeuropeservices.com
Click APPLY to submitted your CV for this position. Looking forward to hearing for you.