Looking for an exciting yet challenging new sales role?
Fancy joining a fun, friendly team, where you can earn a good basic salary and excellent commission?
If so, WEX Europe Services Ltd have the dream job for you!
We are the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, and are looking for hungry, target-driven Telesales Executives to continue to drive the business forward.
Our people are key to our success, and we believe in creating a fantastic working environment – hard work truly is rewarded with real opportunities to progress and amazing earning potential.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive basic salary of up to £20000 dependant on experience
- Uncapped commision with a realistic year 1 OTE of £27200
- Friendly working hours – Monday to Friday from 8.30am – 5pm NO EVENINGS / NO WEEKENDS
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme – Gym discounts, money off meals etc
- Raffles with prizes such as TVs, spa breaks and Apple watches
- Team BBQs and nights out
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Executive:
- Obtaining new business and following up appropriate business leads
- Actively selling our products
- Delivering a consultative sales approach
- Maintaining a pipeline and maximising conversion rates
- Displaying a positive and professional attitude
- Consistently exceeding sales targets
If you have the charisma and passion to excel in one of these Telesales Executive positions, click Apply now!
Direct applicants, no agencies. Thank you.
General Role Purpose - Description:
To contribute to the growth of Wex Europe Services by attaining new customers.
To provide a high level of sales support by ensuring internal and external queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
Responsible for closing new sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
Achieve specific key performance Indicators (KPI’s) including;
- Telesales – call activity, conversion of leads, quality of data input, new business applications, new customer activations and new fuel volume drawn.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Works as part of a team to acquire new business
- Making incoming / outgoing customer calls and processing new sales
- Following up appropriate business leads and actively selling our products
- Answering questions about product specifications and pricing
- Delivering a consultative sales approach
- Maintaining sales pipelines and maximizing conversion rates
- Displays a positive and professional attitude
- Consistently achieving sales targets and aspiring to exceed them
- Upselling value add products & services
- Accurately and efficiently enters customer information into company systems and databases
- Maintains a working knowledge of products and services sold and keeping current on industry developments by reading current news or attending workshops
- Liaises effectively with other teams in WES to ensure customer requirements are met
- Contributes to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas.
KEY KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS:
- Telesales experience in a proactive selling environment is preferred but not essential.
- Builds good working relations with other team members and crossfunction teams
- Collaborates with others when the opportunity allows
- Acts as a great team member and sets a positive example to others
- Generates new ideas, methods, processes and better ways of working to share with the team and manager
- Problem solves within job guidelines
- Adapts to changes in priorities and maintains a positive outlook
- Target driven – takes accountability for reviews of own performance and their contribution against function/company KPIs
- Plans own work in the short term to get appropriate results
- Checks for errors to ensure work is delivered to a high standard first time
Business & Commercial Acumen
- Fully understands WES products, systems and processes relating to own job
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office packages
- Understands basics of the market in which WES competes
- Able to respond to customer needs
- Consults with customers to offer the best solution for their needs, influencing appropriately
- Provides clear communications, both written and spoken in local language
- Articulates information to customers and stakeholders in an understandable way
- Communicates effectively across WES sites and geographies
- Manages own development, wellbeing and career
- Gives feedback to others to help their development