Telesales Team Leader
Amazing opportunity for a motivational Telesales Team Leader – you will be joining a growing organisation, with a fantastic culture and excellent working environment!
We are looking for a passionate Telesales Team Leader, that gets a real kick out of leading from the front and driving a team on to succeed!
You will play a key role in leading an Outbound Telesales Team, ensuring each and every member of the team maintains 1st class standards and reaches KPIs.
What’s on Offer?
- Basic salary of up to £28,000 plus commission
- Flexible working hours Monday-Friday (No evenings and No weekends)
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Telesales Team Leader:
- Provide leadership and development of team
- Day to day operational running of team
- Manage and motivate all Telesales Coordinators
- Retain top talent and mentor new starters
- Conduct regular 1-2-1s, highlighting areas where additional training is required
- Hold regular team meetings
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience of managing a telesales team
- Proven track record in coaching and developing new and experienced sales people
- Lead by example and ability to motivate a team
- Able to evaluate team performance and identify areas for improvement
- Highly organised, can delegate responsibilities and plan workload for team
- Ability to deliver excellent results in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills