Telesales Team Leader
WEX Europe Services Ltd is the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. We are undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to join us.
- Are you an experienced and motivational Sales Team Leader?
- Do you have a passion for developing and coaching people?
- Have you got the drive to succeed both personally and on a team level?
- Do you want to join a growing organisation with the opportunity to influence the culture and make a real difference?
If so, this is an exciting new opportunity that is not to be missed! Here at WEX Europe Services Ltd, we are looking for a passionate Sales Team Leader, that can really motivate a team and drive change! You will lead a dynamic team of Telesales Coordinators and assist with their coaching and development.
If you have the attitude and skills to take on this exciting Telesales Team Leader challenge, then we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.
What Can We Offer You?
- Basic salary of up to £35000 plus commission
- Achievable uncapped commission structure
- Working Monday – Thursday 8.30 am – 5 pm and Friday 8.30am-2.30pm
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months)
- Employee discount platform
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Great working environment
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Progression opportunities
- Employee referral programme
- Employee assistance programme
- Transport hub 10 mins walk
- Secure bike storage
- Provide leadership, coaching and development of team to achieve their full potential
- Day to day operational running of team, ensuring achievement of key KPI’s
- Manage and motivate all Telesales Coordinators to achieve customer excellence
- Recruit, retain and develop top talent and mentor new starters
- Agree and review annual objectives, conduct regular 1-2-1s
- Hold regular team meetings
Skills & Experience Required:
- The opportunity to develop your career in a forward-thinking organisation
- Previous experience of leading a team, gained in a Call Centre, Telesales or Sales environment
- Proven track record in coaching and developing new and experienced sales people
- Lead by example and ability to motivate a team
- Able to evaluate team performance and identify areas for improvement
- Highly organised, can delegate responsibilities and plan workload for team effectively
- Ability to deliver excellent results in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills