Are you looking for an exciting new role, working with like-minded, hungry sales professionals? If so, do not let this amazing Telesales Executive opportunity pass you by.
WEX Europe Services Ltd is the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. We are undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to join us.
Working within a vibrant office, the successful Telesales Executives can expect an excellent working environment, 1st class support from Management, and a clear career path.
Experience within a similar customer-facing or Telesales role would be great, however, with the right blend of ambition, drive, and passion, you will receive all the training you need to succeed!
Telesales roles are not for the faint-hearted. You will need to be resilient and will not be phased when dealing with a large number of customer calls on a daily basis. But if you see this as an opportunity rather than a chore the rewards can be substantial.
We are pleased to say that as a business we have been able to put in place a COVID safe working environment for these teams to return to the office full time.
Direct applicants only, no agencies. Thank you
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive basic salary (£20k – £26k dependant on experience and previous sales performance)
- Good uncapped commission structure (realistic OTE around £34k )
- Sociable working hours, Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5 pm
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
- Great working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Telesales Executive:
- Making incoming / outgoing customer calls and processing new sales
- Following up business leads and actively selling products
- Delivering a consultative sales approach
- Maintain sales pipelines and maximize conversion
- Display a positive and professional attitude
- Upselling value add products & services
- Accurately and efficiently enters customer information into company systems and databases
- Maintains a working knowledge of products and services sold
- Contributes to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced sales or customer-facing role
- High levels of resilience and tenacity
- Able to build strong rapport, forging lasting relationships
- Able to work closely with team members and cross-functional teams
- Positive outlook, with a desire to achieve
- Excellent communication skills
- Target-driven, always looking to improve and develop