Are you looking for an exciting new role, working with like-minded, hungry sales professionals? If so, do not let this amazing Telesales Executive opportunity pass you by.
Working within a vibrant office, the successful Telesales Executive can expect an excellent working environment, 1st class support from Management, and a clear career path.
Experience within a similar Telesales role would be great, however, with the right blend of ambition, drive, and passion, you will receive all the training you need to succeed!
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary (Up to £20k)
- Good commission structure (OTE £24k)
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Telesales Coordinator:
- Making incoming / outgoing customer calls and processing new sales
- Following up business leads and actively selling products
- Delivering a consultative sales approach
- Maintain sales pipelines and maximize conversion
- Display a positive and professional attitude
- Upselling value add products & services
- Accurately and efficiently enters customer information into company systems and databases
- Maintains a working knowledge of products and services sold
- Contributes to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced sales role
- Able to build strong rapport, forging lasting relationships
- Able to work closely with team members and cross-function teams
- Positive outlook, with a desire to achieve
- Excellent communication skills
- Target-driven, always looking to improve and develop
If you have the passion, drive and determination to excel, click APPLY NOW!