Telesales Executive 6 months fixed term contract
ELESALES EXECUTIVE/ FIXED TERM CONTRACT 6 MONTHS / CREWE / £20K BASIC (OTE £24K) + BENEFITS
Are you looking for an exciting new role, working with like-minded, hungry sales professionals? If so, do not let this amazing Telesales Coordinator opportunity pass you by.
Working within a vibrant office, the successful Telesales Executives can expect an excellent working environment, 1st class support from Management and a clear career path.
Experience within a similar Telesales role would be great, however with the right blend of ambition, drive and passion, you will receive all the training you need to succeed!
Keen to know more? APPLY NOW for this brand-new Telesales Executive position before it’s too late and let’s discuss your next career step further.
What Can We Offer You?
- Competitive salary (Up to £20k)
- Good commission structure (OTE £24k)
- Working hours Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm
- 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Telesales Co-ordinator:
- Making incoming / outgoing customer calls and processing new sales
- Following up business leads and actively selling products
- Delivering a consultative sales approach
- Maintain sales pipelines and maximize conversion
- Display a positive and professional attitude
- Upselling value add products & services
- Accurately and efficiently enters customer information into company systems and databases
- Maintains a working knowledge of products and services sold
- Contributes to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced telesales/contact centre role would be an advantage
- Able to build strong rapport, forging lasting relationships
- Able to work closely with team members and cross function teams
- Positive outlook, with desire to achieve
- Excellent communication skills
- Target-driven, always looking to improve and develop