WEX Europe Services, the owner of the Esso Card™ fuel card portfolio, is one of Europe’s largest providers of fuel cards, supplying small, medium and large businesses throughout Europe.
Due to our resulting success and growth, WEX are looking to grow and develop their UK sales team – based in Crewe, Cheshire. We have an immediate vacancy for an enthusiastic Telemarketing Representative to join our outbound call centre.
You will be making outbound calls to promote the WEX Telematics product to generate sales opportunities. You will be contacting pre-supplied data (leads, referrals, mailshot follow-ups etc.) and your KPIs will centre around call activities and opportunity creation.
You’ll be expected to fully educate customers on the features and benefits of our product, arranging and performing on-line screen sharing demonstrations. You’ll also take new business orders, gain customer referrals and provide a first class pre and post sales experience to ensure our customers are serviced to a high standard at all times – there may also be the opportunity to attend exhibitions / trade shows to further market our product.
At WEX we believe that high quality customer service is vital to the development of long term business relationships and this starts with hiring the right people. You will be joining WEX at a very exciting time in our history as we continue our growth across the UK and Europe. We offer a great range of benefits and incentives and offer excellent career progression opportunities throughout the business.
If you believe you have the skills and experience we are looking for then please click ‘ apply’ to send us your CV.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive basic salary (Up to £24k dependent on experience and previous sales performance)
- Achievable uncapped commission structure
- Working Monday – Friday 8.30 am – 5 pm
- Hybrid working
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months)
- Employee discount platform
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Great working environment
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Progression opportunities
- Transport hub 10 mins walk & Secure bike storage
Key Responsibilities of the Telematics Coordinator::
- Working as part of a team in obtaining new business
- Following up appropriate business leads and actively selling our Telematics product
- Delivering a consultative sales approach
- Maintaining a pipeline and maximizing conversion rates
- Displaying a positive and professional attitude
- Consistently exceeding sales targets
- Managing an existing portfolio to ensure continued growth
- Managing customer attrition levels
- Managing customer attrition levels
Skills & Experience Required:
- Telesales experience in a pro-active outbound selling environment is essential
- Computer literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to manage own work load effectively and support your line manager where necessary
- Enthusiastic self-starter, driven by the intent to succeed and achieve personal and company goals
- Resilient team player
- Target driven and sales orientated
- Responsible and positive outlook
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined to follow the daily structure
- Set examples to team members in areas of personal character, commitment, organisation, professionalism and work ethic
- First-rate communications skills; demonstrating confidence, adaptability, dependability and initiative
- Adapt well to a changing environment