Team Leader Customer Services
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional Customer Service?
Do you have experience in motivating a team?
If so, do not let this Customer Service Team Leader opportunity pass you by!
WEX Europe Services Ltd is the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. We are undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to join us.
We have an exciting new opening for a highly driven Customer Service Team Leader – with the ability to oversee and develop a team of Customer Service Advisors.
If you have the desire and leadership qualities to be successful in this brand-new Customer Service Team Leader position, we would love to hear from you! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
Direct applicants only, NO AGENCIES. Thank you.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive basic salary dependent on experience)
- Working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Life assurance, company sick pay and pension scheme
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months)
- Employee discount platform
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Progression opportunities
- Employee referral programme
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Team Leader:
- Drive the team to achieve KPIs
- Lead performance improvement initiatives to maximise team performance
- Conduct, document, and follow up regular team performance reviews
- Deliver performance improvement plans (PIP’s) and personal development plans (PDP’s)
- Deliver and display best practice and excellence in customer care
- Deal with customer escalations where appropriate
- Work with other teams to identify and implement process improvement to enhance the customer journey
- Provide leadership, development, and coaching of Team
- Create and maintain a culture that engages and motivates Team members
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to assess financial information
- Previous experience in Credit Underwriting/analyst or a similar role
- Experience in dealing with the main credit reference agencies
- Strong administrative skills – capturing and recording data, data reconciliation
- Advanced Excel Skills
- German / French / Italian / Dutch / Flemish / Norwegian language skills would be advantageous
- Underwriting experience in a B2B environment
- Strong communication and people skills