WEX Europe Services, the owner of the Esso Card™ fuel card portfolio, is one of Europe’s largest providers of fuel cards, supplying small, medium and large businesses throughout Europe.
Provide detailed tax and analytical support to the Head of Tax and wider finance function.
Please click apply to submit your application.
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY, NO AGENCIES, THANK YOU.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the preparation of draft direct and indirect tax returns across the European Group.
- Assist Head of Tax with payroll tax compliance and monthly payroll review
- Assist in the management of the Group tax strategy.
- Preparation of month end VAT returns
- Liaise with external VAT compliance advisors
- Prepare draft tax disclosures and accounting journals
- Reconcile tax balance sheet accounts
- Provision of cyclical and ad-hoc management information
- Assistance with yearly audit preparation
- Supporting the Head of Tax with ad hoc business improvement projects.
Knowledge,Skills & Abilities:
- In order to complete the above job description, the following skills are likely to be required:
- ATT qualified
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of MS Access preferable
- Strong organisational skills
- Good relationship builder
- Attention to detail
- Superior problem solving skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and staff
- Strong time management skills
- Competitive basic salary
- Friendly working hours – Monday to Friday from 8.30am – 5pm
- Company pension & life assurance scheme (after qualifying period)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount and incentives scheme (Perkbox)
- Complimentary fresh fruit and hot drinks