WEX Europe Services Ltd is a leading provider of business to business payment solutions and has an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Accountant to join our team at the Headquarters in Crewe.
The Department will be undertaking a varied number of tasks required to maintain an operation supporting a growing Fuel Card business.
As we continue to grow, we have a brand-new opening for a Senior Accountant to join us on an 18 Month Contract.
If you have the experience and motivational skills to be successful in this brand new Senior Accountant position, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
Direct applicants only, no agencies. Thank you
WHATS ON OFFER?
- Competitive salary of up to £65k
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hours, 8.30am-5pm
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Hybrid Working
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Life assurance, company sick pay and pension scheme
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months)
- Employee discount platform
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Career progression opportunities
Skills & Experience Required:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- Monthly Management accounts Preparation
- Statutory Accounts Preparation
- Tax & VAT accounting
- Dealing with internal and external auditors
- Strong excel skills
- Management of multiple ERP system
- Team management
- European accounting knowledge/background
- USGAAP accounting
- Understanding of SOX
- Knowledge on Databases
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft/Oracle accounting software