Salesforce Project Manager
WEX Europe is a leading provider of Fuel cards. We manage a range of flexible fuel cards in several key markets across the continent and has an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Fraud Analyst / Supervisor to join our Credit team at the Headquarters in Crewe.
This role is responsible for implementing, and developing Salesforce in all WES offices across Europe. The role will be based in our Crewe office but working closely with our parent Company WEX Inc, based in the US.
The role requires strong project management capabilities and experience of having already implemented Salesforce ideally across multiple European locations. The role holder should bring experience and knowledge of Salesforce capabilities, covering lead generation and pipeline management, Customer Relationship Management and customer on-boarding incorporating Credit management.
The role also requires experience of implementing Salesforce within a complex IT architecture requiring integration and close working relationship with multiple third parties.
Direct candidates only no agencies.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives working closely with multiple stakeholders across all European locations
- Plan and coordinate resources across all WES offices, required to deliver Salesforce in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements, including close working with third parties to establish accurate forecast costs and associated Work Orders.
- Track project costs in order to meet agreed budget limits
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan using Microsoft Project
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders incorporating progress against plan, risks, issues and mitigating actions.
- Manage effective working relationships with key third parties to ensure alignment of planning, implementation and communication at all times.
- Monitor delivery progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Ensure Business Readiness and embedding activities are planned and applied in order to maximize take up of Salesforce and ultimate realization of benefit
KEY KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- 10+ years of strong project management experience
- Prior Salesforce experience is essential, with good experience and knowledge of having led and implemented Salesforce, ideally across multiple European locations
- Project Management qualification (PMP/Prince2)
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
In return for your skills and experience, we are delighted to offer the following:
- A competitive basic salary of between £50,000-£60,000 dependant on experience
- Friendly working hours – Monday to Friday NO EVENING AND NO WEEKENDS
- Company pension & life assurance scheme (after qualifying period)
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme (Perkbox) this includes free mobile phone insurance, supermarket, high street savings, Gym discounts, Money off meals and great prices on cinema tickets.
- Complimentary hot and cold drinks