Sales Team Leader
SALES TEAM LEADER / CREWE / UP TO £33K BASIC + UNCAPPED COMMISSION (OTE £43K) Are you an experienced and motivational Account Manager / Sales Team Leader?
- Are you an experienced and motivational Account Manager / Sales Team Leader?
- Do you have a passion for developing and coaching people?
- Have you got the drive to succeed both personally and on a team level?
- Do you want to join a growing organisation with the opportunity to influence the culture and make a real difference?
If so, this is an exciting new opportunity that is not to be missed! Here at WEX Europe Services Ltd, we are looking for a passionate Sales Team Leader, that can really motivate a team and drive change! You will lead a dynamic team of Account Managers and assist with their coaching and development.
If you have the attitude and skills to take on this exciting new Sales Team Leader challenge, then we’d love to hear from you. APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.
What Can We Offer You?
- Basic salary of up to £33,000 plus uncapped commission (realistic OTE £43K)
- Working 8.30am-5pm Monday-Friday (No evenings and No weekends)
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
- Wellbeing provision
- organisation with opportunities for progression
- Provide leadership, coaching and development of team to achieve their full potential
- Day to day operational running of team, ensuring achievement of key KPI’s
- Manage and motivate all Telesales Coordinators to achieve customer excellence
- Recruit, retain and develop top talent and mentor new starters
- Agree and review annual objectives, conduct regular 1-2-1s
- Hold regular team meetings
Skills & Experience Required:
- The opportunity to develop your career in a forward-thinking organisation
- Previous experience of leading a team, gained in a Call Centre, Telesales or Sales environment
- Proven track record in coaching and developing new and experienced sales people
- Lead by example and ability to motivate a team
- Able to evaluate team performance and identify areas for improvement
- Highly organised, can delegate responsibilities and plan workload for team effectively
- Ability to deliver excellent results in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills