Here at WEX Europe Services we are currently looking to expand our highly successful UK Sales team with a new Telesales Account Manager. WEX Europe Services, the owner of the Esso Card portfolio for Europe and have an excellent team at out Head office in Crewe, Cheshire.
Due to rapid expansion and growth of over 30% per annum for the last 4 years we are doubling our sales force. Our product portfolio and Esso Network is growing too with Esso petrol sites becoming the largest independent fuel retailer in 2019. We also strongly believe in promoting from within and you will have the opportunity to meet our successful managers as part of the recruitment process.
You will be provided with marketing leading data to call as well as having the opportunity to generate your own list of companies to approach. From your calls you will sell fuel cards to businesses throughout the UK and then manage your own customer accounts.
We offer a competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure. Year 1 potential OTE £24000. Year 2 OTE £40000 and Year 3 OTE £50000
The working hours are from Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 17:00 hours. No evenings, no weekends.
We are located on the Crewe Business Park, Crewe, Cheshire. We can be easily accessed by road, public transport bus or train.
WEX Europe Services is one of Europe’s largest providers of fuel cards. We manage a range of flexible fuel cards in key markets across the continent.
We look forward to hearing from you, please click apply.
Direct applicants, no agencies. Thank you.
General Role Purpose - Description:
WES is seeking a Telesales Co-Ordinator to join our high performing team in Crewe. Our new team members must have the same enthusiasm, reliability, maturity and self-starting attitude that make WEX Europe Services an employer of choice.
Our sales model is heavily focused on our Telesales teams attaining new business, via telemarking activity. This is supported by numerous marketing channels.
As a Telesales Agent, you will be working toward specific KPI’s including call activity, new business applications, new customer activations, and fuel volume targets. You will be measured both on your ability to bring in new business and to grow your existing customer portfolio.
This role requires an enthusiastic, committed and results-oriented individual.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities include (but are not limited to);
Day to day
- Working as part of a team in obtaining new business
- Following up appropriate business leads and actively selling our products
- Delivering a consultative sales approach
- Maintaining a pipeline and maximizing conversion rates
- Displaying a positive and professional attitude
- Consistently exceeding sales targets
- Managing an existing portfolio to ensure continued growth
- Managing customer attrition levels
Experience and Skills Required
- Telesales experience in a pro-active outbound selling environment is essential
- Computer literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to manage own workload effectively and support your line manager where necessary
- Local language skills
Person Specification & Candidate profile:
- Enthusiastic self-starter, driven by the intent to succeed and achieve personal and company goals
- Resilient team player
- Target driven and sales oriented
- Responsible and positive outlook
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined to follow the daily structure
- Set examples to team members in areas of personal character, commitment, organisation, professionalism and work ethic
- First-rate communications skills; demonstrating confidence, adaptability, dependability and initiative
- Adapt well to a changing environment