WEX Europe Services, the owner of the Esso Card™ fuel card portfolio, is one of Europe’s largest providers of fuel cards.
We are currently looking for a Retention / Attrition Adviser to join our European Head Office Team here in Crewe, Cheshire.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Outbound calling customers who have stopped using our services in the last 4-6 weeks to find out why and what we can do to win them back
- Analysis of customer needs through an account overview to ensure our products are tailored to suit their needs
- To remain commercially astute of all aspects affecting our pricing in order to have an educated/informed conversation with our customers
- Use of the CM Tool to accurately reflect customer feedback allowing the business to see full detail around why customer leave and what it’s taken to retain them
- Reporting to Team Manager on regular trends and customer feedback
- Engaging customer, building rapport to build confidence in WES
- Ensuring all promises are delivered as and when promised
- Sharing best practice with all colleagues to ensure standards are met and kept
- Deliver results with speed, accuracy and consistency
- Ensure all work is performed to standards SLA (Service Level Agreements), KPI (Key Performance Indictors) and contracts
- Provide strong links with Sales Department
- Promote Velocity usage and the benefits of self service to our customers
We are delighted to offer the following:
- A competitive basic salary
- Commission structure
- Friendly working hours – Monday to Friday
- Company pension & life assurance scheme (after qualifying period)
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme (Perkbox) this includes free mobile phone insurance, supermarket, high street savings, Gym discounts, Money off meals and great prices on cinema tickets.
- Complimentary hot drinks
Please click apply below.
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY NO AGENCIES, THANK YOU.