Purchase Ledger Clerk
WEX Europe Services Ltd are the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe. We are undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to join us.
The successful Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for Accounts Payable across 9 European countries. You will be working alongside a great team of people within our busy Finance Department.
If this brand-new Purchase Ledger Clerk position is of interest and you have the skills to hit the ground running, we would love to hear from you! APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary (Up to £22,000)
- Friendly working hours 19 hours per week; Flexible between 8:30 – 17:00 Monday-Friday, NO WEEKENDS
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Hybrid working
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months)
- Employee discount platform
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Great working environment
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Progression opportunities
- Transport hub 10 mins walk
Key Responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Responsible for inputting invoices for 11 entities across 9 European countries
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Obtaining invoice authorisation from senior management
- Processing weekly and emergency payment runs
- Assisting with the processing of daily trade invoices
- Dealing with direct supplier queries and queries via our European offices
- Processing employee expense claims
- Processing invoices in our Concur system
- General filing, scanning, and clerical duties
- Assisting with the month end process as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in similar Purchase Ledger role
- Experience working in a high volume Accounts Payable department.
- Competent within the Microsoft products including good Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and staff
- Experience with PeopleSoft preferable but not essential