Fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Partnership Manager to join a global organisation. We guarantee a challenging yet rewarding career with excellent benefits.
WEX Europe Services Ltd are the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio and are looking to introduce a new platform to the market, allowing for multi-card development and improved customer experience.
We require a passionate Partnership Manager – you will be key to building strong partnerships and alliance channels, driving new and existing fuel propositions.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive basic salary
- Excellent commission structure
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme – Gym discounts, money off meals etc
- Raffles with prizes such as TVs, spa breaks and Apple watches
- Team BBQs and nights out
Key Responsibilities of the Partnership Manager:
- Develop a pipeline of new business opportunities through eﬀective prospecting and engagement
- Manage an existing portfolio of accounts
- Deliver sales growth through activity and achieve target volumes for customer base
- A dedicated relationship with the alliance partner, working closely with all internal stakeholders to deliver “best in class” service
- Drive sector relationships associated with the role to deliver new affinity partners to complement existing customer base
- Create innovative solutions (alongside Marketing) to acquire new customers
- Input into product development and work with Commercial and Product Teams to meet customer needs
- Work closely with Telesales management especially the inbound division and staff to maximise opportunities
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience as a Strategic Account Manager or Key Account Manager
- B2B Insurance / Trade vertical background – Beneficial
- Solid sales experience in B2B environment, ideally with knowledge of the fuel card sector
- Good working knowledge of SalesForce or similar CRM systems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- An aptitude in building relationships across organisational levels
- Gives feedback in a calibration manner with the team
- Integrity and will to win
If you have the skills and drive to excel in this Partnership Manager position, click Apply NOW and we will be in touch!