Marketing Insight Analyst / Manager
WEX Europe Services (WES) is one of Europe’s largest providers of fuel cards. We manage a range of flexible fuel cards and telematics solutions in several key markets across the continent. Our key product is the Esso Card™ fuel card.
As the Marketing Insight Manager/Analyst, you will lead the development of prospect and customer marketing databases providing strong support for European campaigns. There is an opportunity to work closely with the Marketing team to drive a data driven marketing approach that will transform the way the business works. You will also lead the reporting of campaign performance with valuable insight that helps improve ongoing inbound, outbound and partner campaigns and then liaising within Heads of country to help make it happen. Key responsibilities will include:
- Customer insight analysis
• Production of the monthly acquisition report to measure ROI for all data sourced via all channels
• Customer segmentation and recommendations for new customer acquisition
• Presenting complex data to senior stakeholders in a easily digestible way
• Working with external data providers to acquire/develop high conversion segmented data for loading as campaigns
• Specifying marketing requirements/processes into the new CRM system (Salesforce).
You will demonstrate strong technical insight and business skills, data strategy, marketing systems implementation, sales and marketing analytics and marketing database development.
With a passion for data you will be looking to use your data management skills to support a fast-paced marketing team where you will work on a range of pan European data led activities. You’ll be able to contribute to the delivery of the Marketing strategy across all countries to help drive and improve inbound and outbound channel performance.
The role may require some travel to our European offices.
Direct applicants only no agencies, thank you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- To develop a thorough understanding and insight into the company’s business customers.
- To provide expertise on segmentation to enable the Sales and Marketing teams to improve their understanding of the various sectors / markets and thereby improve business performance. Working with external data providers to acquire relevant, segmented and targeted data to improve sales team customer acquisition. Manage the correct licensing/use of the acquired data ensuring it is compliant with contractual/legislative terms for each country.
- Deliver targeted data extracts for marketing campaigns and produce full evaluations of all campaigns, including firm recommendations on how to improve response and ROI from marketing and sales activities.
- To manage the operation of the customer satisfaction process, including data extraction, survey implementation, analysing the results and helping to ensure that the business reacts to negative comments.
- Be proactive in delivering regular management information to the Marketing/Management team, identifying and dealing with issues at senior and regional levels. Present findings in a consistent, cohesive and comprehensible way, both in written reports and formal presentations. This will include maintaining operational Monthly Marketing Dashboards for the rest of the Marketing team.
- Development and management of the customer database and data analysis tools. This will include highlighting data quality issues, working with the in-house MI team and cleansing the database as and when required.
- To help solve critical and complex data orientated business questions relating to customer, sector and prospect behavior. This will include making clear recommendations so that prompt action can be taken.
- To be responsible for all Data Protection issues within the business, in particular for ensuring that the company is compliant with GDPR.
- To implement market research when required and maintain a repository of all research that is relevant to the business needs.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
Minimum Required Qualifications & Experience for Consideration
- Associates degree in general business is required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Expert user in Microsoft Office products, MS Excel, Access and proficient in Word and Powerpoint.
- CRM knowledge regarding including best business practice for maintaining master data accurately.
- Advanced SQL query skills an understanding of relational database systems & tools, i.e. SQL Server/Tableau
- Ability to engage and work flexibly with colleagues across ICT, communications and operations departments
- Ability to present ideas and complex analysis in an easy way
- Ability to project manage effectively, achieving clearly defined outcomes and timelines
- Ability to initiate and manage change and to bring others with you
- Enjoys working in a changeable environment
- A competitive basic salary
- Friendly working hours – Monday to Friday from 8.30am – 5pm
- Company pension & life assurance scheme (after qualifying period)
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme (Perkbox) this includes free mobile phone insurance, supermarket, high street savings, Gym discounts, Money off meals and great prices on cinema tickets.
- Complimentary hot drinks