Lead Business Analyst
Are you a Senior Business Analyst, with the ability to motivate a dynamic team of Analysts?
If so, this exciting new Lead Business Analyst role is exactly what you have been looking for!
Fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious, rapidly expanding organisation.
WEX Europe Services Ltd are the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. We are undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to join us on our journey.
We are looking for a hands-on Lead Business Analyst that can oversee our BA team to elicit, analyse, validate, document and manage the Business Requirements of Projects, Change Requests and Data Developments. You will utilise your leadership skills and knowledge to coach and develop the team.
If you have the skills and motivation to lead from the front in this Lead Business Analyst role, then APPLY NOW
and we will be in touch to discuss in greater depth.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary – Up to £70K
Flexible working hours
Performance driven bonus scheme
Company pension & life assurance scheme
Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
Employee discount and incentives scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Business Analyst:
- Lead requirements analysis and documentation
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, business process descriptions, use
cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis and requirements workshops
- Review and/or prepare requirements documentation and associated technical specifications in
accordance with business, IT and data design principles and internal methodologies
- Facilitate requirements prioritisation based on business value
Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the delivery
of Projects, Change Requests and Data Developments
- Manage changes to requirements through effective use of change control processes and tools
- Perform data analysis using SQL and other tools as necessary
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in line management of a Business Analyst team
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems in complex business processes and document results
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Development and creation of Business Analysis templates, artefacts and processes
- Must be process oriented with sound judgement, attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be energetic, driven and committed to the success of Projects, Change Requests and Data
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for Change
- Experience of working remotely and managing a home-working team
- Experience of developing wire frames, use case diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams
- Previous experience of leading and delivering on process improvement and business process design.