WEX Europe Services have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Fraud Analyst. You will join our friendly Finance Team, based at our modern offices in Crewe.
We are the owner of the Esso Card™ fuel card portfolio, which is one of Europe’s largest providers of fuel cards.
The Fraud Analyst can expect a brilliant working environment and great working hours 37.5 hours per week 8.30am-5pm
The role will undertake a range of data analysis required to support a growing European Fuel Card business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with large volumes of data, identifying trends and patterns within multiple transaction files
- Investigating potential compromised cards and suspicious activity and making informed decisions
- Analysing several aspects of account history to include payment and transaction history
- Analyse standard system control reports and combine with transaction analysis
- Liaising with In-country teams across Europe to obtain additional information regarding unusual activity
- Proactively gather suspicious data to identify gaps and evolving trends
- Provide updates on a case by case basis to Senior Management
- Supporting the business in reducing risk and revenue loss
- Maintain and develop business reporting and audit controls
- Work within best practice relating to processes and procedures, making proposals to update and amend as part of continuous process improvement of the function
- As part of team, provide support/cover for other roles within the Credit department when required.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all Credit teams, Sales teams and Customer Service
Key skills / Attributes:
- Excellent PC skills and strong Excel knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Ability to work well in a close team
In return, the Fraud Analyst will receive;
- Competitive basic salary
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme (Perkbox) this includes free mobile phone insurance, high street savings, Gym discounts, Money off meals and cinema tickets
Don’t miss out! Apply for this Fraud Analyst position now, by submitting your CV via the button shown.
Direct applicants only NO agencies.