WEX Europe Services Ltd are the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. We are undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to join us.
The successful Finance Assistant will play a key role in supporting the Finance Department. This is a varied role, where you will utilise all of your skills and receive full support to assist with your development.
If you have the passion and knowledge to take on this brand-new Finance Assistant role, we would love to hear from you! APPLY TODAY and let’s discuss this fantastic next step in your career.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary – Up to £20, 500
- Friendly working hours; 8:30 – 17:00
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant:
- Accurate preparation of the general ledger and trial balance within AR System for various companies
- Reconciling large number of weekly files in AR System
- Review of direct debit files and submission to the bank for collection from customers
- Dealing with daily queries from Credit department
- Daily reconciliations including from EPP and Unbilled AR
- Other Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Provision of cyclical and ad-hoc management information
- Processing manual Credit notes & invoices in AR System
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in similar Finance Assistant role
- Advanced skills within the Microsoft products including good Excel skills
- Good understanding of AR ledgers
- Ledger maintenance
- Cash postings and allocations
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated individual, with the drive to learn and progress