Data Analyst – Credit
WEX Europe Services (WES) is Europe’s newest fuel card provider, we are looking for a Data Analyst – Credit to join our Finance Team at our European Head Office in Crewe Cheshire.
The role as Data Analyst is to support continuous improvement and growth in our credit functions through the provision of key reporting on credit performance.
As the Data Analyst focused on Credit, you will be reporting on the performance of our credit functions via KPIs, assisting in setting and monitoring performance, providing routine and ad hoc information to drive improvement in our credit performance across all our European offices.
The role requires significant interaction with senior management and our credit team – both managers and agents.
Analysis and reporting requires significant data preparation and cleansing in order to ensure accuracy. Success in this role will come from attention to detail in the data preparation, strong relationships with the credit department and the ability to maintain and develop insightful analysis.
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY, NO AGENCIES.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Management reporting experience in a sales environment with a significantly sized customer base
- IT skills to maintain reporting tools and models which combine multiple data sets. The main applications used are Access, advanced Excel and Business Object/Business Intelligence
- Excellent communication skills to relay key findings and performance metrics to stakeholders – both via reports and verbally and to in country and head office staff
- Experience of working with ‘challenging’ data where reconciliation and data cleansing is necessary to ensure accuracy of reports
- Highly numerate
- Ability to summarise and contextualise high volumes of data – understand what it means to the business, what is valuable information to report on and what should be left out
Person Specification & Candidate profile:
Minimum Required Qualifications & Experience for Consideration
- Highly committed to quality and accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable in a changing environment
- Enthusiastic self-starter, driven by the intent to succeed and achieve personal and company goals
- Collaborative approach, displaying patience and resilience with all stakeholders
- Responsible and positive outlook
- First-rate communications skills; demonstrating confidence, adaptability, dependability and initiative
- Production of weekly volume data – combine multiple data sources to create a consolidated data set showing volume by customer by day for use across the business
- Maintenance of key customer attribute information – e.g. customer category and segment, trading status, card information, trading profile
- Administer and track sales agent portfolios – allocation of customers to appropriate sales agents throughout the customer lifecycle
- Production of weekly Sales KPI pack showing all aspects of sales performance for each sales agent
- Calculation of Telesales and Field Sales commissions
- Support sales functions by providing routine and ad hoc reporting on sales performance vs budgets and targets, opportunities and risks including non-starters, customers trading below their potential, early indications of customers ‘at risk’
- Maintenance of appropriate targets for sales agents under the direction of Sales Director and Heads of Sales
In return for your skills and experience, we are delighted to offer the following:
- A competitive basic salary
- Friendly working hours – Monday to Friday from 8.30am – 5pm
- Company pension & life assurance scheme (after qualifying period)
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme (Perkbox) this includes free mobile phone insurance, supermarket, high street savings, Gym discounts, Money off meals and great prices on cinema tickets.
- Complimentary hot drinks