Customer Service Advisor German Speaking
An exciting new opportunity, with a growing organisation that has an excellent culture and offers real career progression.
WEX Europe Services is one of Europe’s largest providers of fuel cards. We manage a range of flexible fuel cards in several key markets across the continent and are now looking for a passionate Customer Service Advisor who is fluent in both spoken and written German.
It is the perfect time to be joining the company as you will be working in an expanding Department. You will be encouraged to take an active role in your personal development and will be provided with a wealth of learning tools to help you along the way.
By joining the WEX team you will help us create a globally diverse environment where we grow, make a difference and have fun.
In order to apply for this German Speaking Customer Service Advisor position, simply submit your CV via the button shown, and we’ll be in touch.
Direct applicants only, no agencies. Thank you
The German Customer Service Advisor Can Expect:
- A competitive basic salary of £25000
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hours, 7.30am-4pm
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Life assurance, company sick pay and pension scheme
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months)
- Employee discount platform
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Career progression opportunities
Key Responsibilities of the German Customer Service Advisor:
- Answer phone calls within parameters set out by the Company, including those from Europe
- Carry out data entry for Customers & Cards
- Production of Customer Transaction Files and Reports
- Fluent in both written and spoken English along with a written and spoken Fluency in German
- Forward customer payment concerns to Credit Collections immediately
- Investigate transaction declines & velocity queries
- Liaising with all staff both in Crewe and in European Offices
- Log all queries and action on Logging Tool
- Produce Copy Invoices on request
- Provide strong links with Sales Department
- Provide support to customers using website/systems provided