Customer Service Advisor
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR / CREWE / COMPETITIVE BASIC + BENEFITS
An exciting new opportunity, with a growing organisation that has an excellent culture and offers real career progression.
WEX Europe Services is one of Europe’s largest providers of fuel cards. We manage a range of flexible fuel cards in several key markets across the continent and are now looking for a passionate Customer Service Advisor to join our UK Customer Service team.
It is the perfect time to be joining the company as you will be working in an expanding Department. You will be encouraged to take an active role in your personal development and will be provided with a wealth of learning tools to help you along the way.
By joining the WEX team you will help us create a globally diverse environment where we grow, make a difference and have fun.
In order to apply for this Customer Service Advisor position, simply submit your CV via the button shown, and we’ll be in touch.
Direct applicants only, no agencies. Thank you
The Customer Service Advisor Can Expect:
- A competitive basic salary
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hours, between 7.30am-5pm
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months)
- Employee discount platform
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Great working environment
- Continuous training, coaching, and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Progression opportunities
- Employee referral programme
- Employee assistance programme
- Transport hub 10 mins walk
- Secure bike storage
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Actively share updates about customers with team
- Add value by promoting products and services to our Customers
- Answer all inbound Customer service calls, Live Chats and respond to E-mails within Company set criteria and teach the Customer how to self- serve.
- Assist in identifying and resolving areas that reduce liability or queries
- Consistently aim to deliver a world-class experience with every customer interaction
- Demonstrate technical/ professional expertise
- Ensure all work is performed to standards SLA, KPI & contracts
- Ensure all enquiries are resolved within timescales/deadlines specified
- Highlight faults and change requests for website software and processes
- Keep Team Lead informed of any issues within the department
- Provide on-going support to colleagues and highlight training requirements to Team Lead.