WEX Europe Services have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Analyst. You will join our friendly Finance Team, based at our modern offices in Crewe.
We are the owner of the Esso Card™ fuel card portfolio, which is one of Europe’s largest providers of fuel cards.
The Credit Analyst can expect a brilliant working environment and great working hours Monday – Friday No evenings / No weekends
The role will undertake a number of Credit tasks required to maintain an operation supporting a growing European Fuel Card business.
In return, the Credit Data Analyst will receive;
- Competitive basic salary
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme (Perkbox) this includes free mobile phone insurance, high street savings, Gym discounts, Money off meals and cinema tickets
Don’t miss out! Apply for this Credit Analyst position now, by submitting your CV via the button shown.
Direct applicants only, No agencies. Thank you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactive portfolio monitoring through control reports
- Working with multiple European portfolios
- Responsible for management of Country specific portfolio, ensuring timely actions are completed
- Assessing customer accounts using information gathered, and making an informed decision based on that information that ensures minimal risk, whilst still being commercially aware
- Analysis of customers financial statements and B2B Credit reports
- Monitoring high risk customers fuel usage against Credit limits, assess and report exposure position to determine the level of risk
- Overtrade management where the customer’s exposure can rapidly change
- Performing periodic reassessment to determine continuation of Credit limit
- Customer contact where applicable and daily interaction with the In-Country credit teams
- Maximizing volume opportunity and growth in line with Business goals
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all Credit teams, Sales teams and Customer Service
- As part of team, provide support/cover for other roles within the Credit department when required.
Key skills / Attributes:
- Strong communication and people skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload effectively
- Highest level of accuracy is essential
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work well in a close team
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm towards work
Minimum Required Qualifications & Experience for Consideration:
- Strong analytic experience
- Extensive, professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain co-operative and effective working relationships
Preferred Qualifications & Experience for Consideration:
- Demonstrable Credit assessment / underwriting experience
- Underwriting experience for multiple European Countries
- Underwriting experience in a B2B environment
- Credit administration experience
- Experience in payment cards and / or Fuel Card Industry