Credit Data Analyst
WEX Europe Services have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Data Analyst. You will join our friendly Finance Team, based at our modern offices in Crewe.
We are the owner of the Esso Card™ fuel card portfolio, which is one of Europe’s largest providers of fuel cards.
The Credit Data Analyst can expect a brilliant working environment and great working hours Monday – Friday No evenings / No weekends
The role will undertake a number of Credit tasks required to maintain an operation supporting a growing European Fuel Card business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete the scheduled review and reappraisal of customer credit limits in-line with Credit Policy.
- Assessing customer accounts using information gathered, and making an informed decision based on that information that ensures minimal risk, whilst still being commercially aware.
- Apply the Company’s strategy for risk management as defined in the Credit Policy & Credit Best Practice Manual.
- Maintaining and reviewing securities.
- Fully understand the company’s procedures for Credit Insurance, when insurance is required and reporting aspects of the Insurance Policy.
- As part of team, provide support/cover for other roles within the Credit department when required.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all Credit teams, Sales teams and Customer Service Advisors.
Key skills / Attributes:
- A confident telephone manner
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm towards work
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Ability to work well in a close team
- German speaking would be advantageous but not essential to the role
In return, the Credit Data Analyst will receive;
- Competitive basic salary
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme (Perkbox) this includes free mobile phone insurance, high street savings, Gym discounts, Money off meals and cinema tickets
Don’t miss out! Apply for this Credit Data Analyst position now, by submitting your CV via the button shown.