Credit Analyst Dutch Speaking
WEX Europe Services Ltd are the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a highly motivated Credit Analyst, with the ability to speak Flemish or Dutch.
The Credit Analyst can expect a brilliant working environment and great working hours Monday – Friday No evenings / No weekends
The role will undertake a number of Credit tasks required to maintain an operation supporting a growing European Fuel Card business.
Are you an experienced Credit Analyst?
Do you speak fluent Flemish or Dutch?
If so, this fantastic new Credit Analyst position is not to be missed!
The successful Credit Analyst (Flemish / Dutch) will be responsible for monitoring customer spend against credit limits, understanding changes in volumes and assessing increases to credit limits.
This is a 9 Month FTC.
Direct applicants only, NO AGENCIES. Thank you.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Analyst:
- Proactive portfolio monitoring through control reports
- Working with multiple European portfolios
- Responsible for management of Country specific portfolio’s, ensuring timely actions are completed
- Assessing customer accounts using information gathered, and making an informed decision within credit parameters with commercially balanced recommendations
- Analysis of customers financial statements and B2B Credit reports
- Monitoring high risk customers fuel usage against Credit limits
- Assess, manage and report exposure position to determine the level of risk
- Overtrade management where the customer’s exposure can rapidly change
- Maximizing volume opportunity and growth in line with Business goals
- Customer contact and daily interaction with the In-Country credit teams and Sales teams
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all Credit teams, Sales teams and Customer Service Advisors
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ability to speak fluent Flemish or Dutch
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to assess financial information
- Previous experience in Credit Underwriting / analyst or a similar role
- Experience of dealing with the main credit reference agencies
- Extensive, professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain co-operative and effective working relationships
- Strong communication and people skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to work well in a close team
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm towards work
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme – Gym discounts, money off meals etc
- Team BBQs and nights out