Want to join a growing organisation, that put’s its people first? If you have experience within collections or as a Credit Controller, we want to hear from you!
The successful Credit Controller will undertake various credit tasks to maintain an operation, supporting international growth.
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY NO AGENCIES THANK YOU.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary (Up to £25,000 – Dependent on Experience)
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Controller:
- Proactively contact clients for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables
- Immediate collection of dishonoured/returned direct debit payments
- Reinstate/resolve bank mandate cancellations
- Assist the maintenance of the ledger to ensure the payment status is correct and ledger clean-up is managed
- Complete the scheduled review and reappraisal of customer credit limits in-line with Credit Policy
- Assessing customer accounts using information gathered, and making an informed decision based on that information that ensures minimal risk
- Maintaining and reviewing securities
- As part of team, provide support/cover for other roles within the Credit department when required
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all Credit teams, Sales teams, and Customer Service Advisors
Skills & Experience Required:
- CICM qualifications beneficial
- A confident telephone manner
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm towards work
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Ability to work well in a close team