WEX Europe Services, the owner of the Esso Card™ fuel card portfolio, is one of Europe’s largest providers of fuel cards
The role will undertake a number of Credit tasks required to maintain an operation supporting a growing European Fuel Card business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively contact clients for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables
- Complete the scheduled review and reappraisal of customer credit limits in-line with Credit Policy.
- Assessing customer accounts using information gathered, and making an informed decision based on that information that ensures minimal risk, whilst still being commercially aware.
- Apply the Company’s strategy for risk management as defined in the Credit Policy & Credit Best Practice Manual.
- Maintaining and reviewing securities.
- Fully understand the company’s procedures for Credit Insurance, when insurance is required and reporting aspects of the Insurance Policy.
- As part of team, provide support/cover for other roles within the Credit department when required.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all Credit teams, Sales teams and Customer Service Advisors.
Key skills / Attributes:
- A confident telephone manner
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm towards work
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Ability to work well in a close team
In return for your skills and experience, we are delighted to offer the following:
- A competitive basic salary
- Friendly working hours – Monday to Friday from 8.30am – 5pm
- Company pension & life assurance scheme (after qualifying period)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount and incentives scheme (Perkbox)
- Complimentary fresh fruit and hot drinks
Please click apply…
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY NO AGENCIES THANK YOU.