Credit collections Team Leader
Incredible opportunity for an experienced Finance Professional to join a market-leading organisation, overseeing a great team of people. This Credit Collections Team Leader role is not to be missed!
WEX Europe Services Ltd are the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. We are undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to join us.
We are looking for a highly motivated Credit Collections Team Leader, to come in on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover). Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will manage customer contact, driving the team forward and ensuring all targets and KPIs are met.
Direct applicants only, NO AGENCIES. Thank you.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Collections Team Leader:
- Lead Credit team to ensure delivery of the Company’s strategy for collections and risk management
- Align teams to company strategic plan with implementation and delivery of annual objectives and performance KPIs/SLAs
- Maintain UCCX system for in-country Credit team ensuring users updated and logged-in on daily basis.
- Drive team call management performance for both out-bound and in-bound call volumes and quality
- Fully prepare for and lead the monthly AR ledger review of overdue balances and recovery actions.
- Approve repayment plans and debt rescheduling or escalate to European Credit Manager
- Ensure the efficient and timely referral of Debt Recovery cases to the Debt recovery Coordinator, ensuring we have exhausted all collections activity in house first
- Efficient escalation of significant/material customer issues to the European Credit Manager
- Carry out a quarterly security review to ensure sales ledger reflects the correct amount of security
- Ensure write offs are highlighted in ledger review for the European Credit Manager to action
- Respond to requests from head office to contact customers to assist decisions regarding Credit Limit changes
Skills & Experience Required:
- Prior experience of leading a credit team
- Track record of successfully collecting debts from different business types (sole traders to
- blue chip Companies)
- Experience with different Sales Ledger computer packages
- Exposure to, or previous experience of Fuel Card Market
- CICM or AAT
- Strong negotiation and call handling skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary (Up to £27,000)
- Friendly working hours; 8:30 – 17:00, NO WEEKENDS
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme