WEX Europe Services Ltd is the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. We are undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to join us.
Working within our vibrant UK Head Office, the Credit Analyst will be responsible for monitoring customer spend against their authorized credit limits, understanding changes in volumes, customers’ needs, and reassessing for increases to credit limits.
You will underwrite all applications across eight issuing countries in Europe, assessing and measuring the risk of extending credit to all applicants, and proactively manage portfolios ensuring continuous monitoring of the financial condition and performance of our customers.
If you have the skills and passion to take on this Credit Analyst role, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive basic salary (Up to £22k dependent on experience)
- Working Monday – Friday 8.30 am – 5 pm
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Hybrid working
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Life assurance, company sick pay and pension scheme
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months)
- Employee discount platform
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Progression opportunities
- Employee referral programme
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Analyst:
- Proactive monitoring through control reports and data analysis
- Management of high-risk Micro Customers through monitoring Cash deposits vs spending
- Assess, manage, and report exposure position to determine the level of risk
- Overtrade management where the customer’s exposure can rapidly change
- Responsible for management of Country specific portfolio’s, ensuring timely actions are completed
- Assessing customer accounts and making informed decision within credit parameters
- Analysis of customers financial statements and B2B Credit reports
- Maximizing volume opportunity and growth in line with Business goals
- Customer contact and daily interaction with the In-Country credit teams and Sales teams
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with Credit teams, Sales and Customer Service Advisors
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to assess financial information
- Previous experience in Credit Underwriting / analyst or a similar role
- Experience of dealing with the main credit reference agencies
- Strong admin skills – capturing and recording data, data reconciliation – Advanced Excel Skills
- Dutch / Flemish / French language skills would be advantageous but not essential
- Underwriting experience in a B2B environment
- Strong communication and people skills