Bilingual Credit Controller
BILINGUAL CREDIT CONTROLLER / FLUENT IN DUTCH, FRENCH, OR FLEMISH / COMPETITIVE BASIC + BENEFITS
Do you want to be part of a growing organisation that has an excellent culture and offers real career progression? With great pay and no evening or weekend work, this is the role for you!
WEX Europe Services Ltd are the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio and are looking to introduce a new platform to the market, allowing for multi-card development and improved customer experience.
We are seeking a highly motivated Bilingual Credit Controller (fluent in Dutch, French, or Flemish).
By joining the WEX team you will help us create a globally diverse environment where we grow, make a difference and have fun.
What’s in it for me?
- A competitive basic salary of up to £25000 dependant on experience
- Flexible working hours – Monday to Friday 37.5 hours either 7.30am-4pm, 8am-4.30pm, 8.30am-5pm or 9am-5.30pm
- Company pension & life assurance scheme (after qualifying period)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount and incentives scheme (Perkbox)
- Complimentary fresh fruit and hot drinks
Key Responsibilities of the Bilingual Credit Controller:
- Respond to failed Direct Debit collections, securing payment by alternative methods
- Resolve technical DD issues with customer or bank
- Respond to overdue non-DD balances in line with company procedures
- Prepare and send Dunning letters
- Pursue all collections activity on overdue balances to pre-legal stage
- Refer customer queries, especially those preventing payment, to Customer Service/Sales team
- Apply Account blocks to delinquent customer accounts
- Maintain Customer Account contact records to reflect all Collections activity
- Conduct a monthly review of the ledger, and complete actions as necessary
- Prepare and submit files to refer debts to 3rd party Collections agency for further action
- In cases of insolvency liaise with local insolvency practitioner to register proof of debt