Assistant Management Accountant
ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNT / CREWE / UP TO £23,000 + GREAT BENEFTIS
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a talented Assistant Management Accountant with the ability to provide detailed financial support and analysis for all aspects of finance.
This role is initially on a 12 months Fixed Term Contract
WEX Europe Services Ltd are a rapidly expanding organisation business, with offices across Europe. We pride ourselves on our vibrant working environment and desire to help employees realise their potential. This is an exciting time to join the business as we embark on a journey of significant growth.
If you have the hunger and determination to be successful in this Assistant Management Accountant role, we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary (Up to £23,000, Dependent on Experience).
- Friendly working hours Monday to Friday 8.30 am-5 pm
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Mix of office and hybrid working
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months)
- Employee discount platform
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Great working environment
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Progression opportunities
- Employee referral programme
- Employee assistance programme
- Transport hub 10 mins walk
- Secure bike storage
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant:
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- Meeting tight reporting deadlines to listed US parent company.
- Variance analysis on monthly Opex reporting.
- Liaise with external VAT compliance advisors.
- Other balance sheet reconciliations – AR, AP, Bank, Accruals, and Prepayments.
- Supporting Accounts Payable function.
- Provision of cyclical and ad-hoc management information.
- Supporting the finance administration role in the maintenance of the AR system.
- Assistance with yearly audit preparation.
- Supporting the Senior Finance team with ad hoc business improvement projects.
Skills & Experience Required:
- AAT qualified/graduate.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience of MS Access preferable.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good relationship builder.
- Attention to detail.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong time management skills.