Accounts Payable (Part Time)
WEX Europe Services, the owner of the Esso Card™ fuel card portfolio, is one of Europe’s largest providers of fuel cards.
We are currently looking for someone to join our team in Accounts Payable on a part-time basis. You would be working 19 hours per week of which we can be flexible on to suit.
In return for your skills and experience, we are delighted to offer the following:
- A competitive basic salary
- Friendly working hours on a part-time basis of 19 per week – Monday to Friday between 8.30am – 5pm
- Company pension & life assurance scheme (after qualifying period)
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays pro rata
- Employee discount and incentives scheme (Perkbox) this includes free mobile phone insurance, supermarket, high street savings, Gym discounts, Money off meals and great prices on cinema tickets.
- Complimentary hot drinks
This role is to provide detailed financial support for the finance department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for inputting invoices for 11 entities across 9 European countries
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Obtaining invoice authorisation from senior management
- Processing weekly and emergency payment runs
- Assisting with the processing of daily trade invoices
- Dealing with direct supplier queries and queries via our European offices
- Processing employee expense claims
- Processing invoices in our Concur system
- General filing, scanning and clerical duties
- Assisting with the month end process as required
- Other Adhoc duties
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience working in a high volume AP department.
- Competent within the Microsoft products including good Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and staff
- Experience with PeopleSoft preferable but not essential